Monday, January 23, 2006

Lists of 4, Per Tits.

4 jobs I've had:
  • Babysitter
  • Gap girl
  • Secretary
  • Tutor
4 places I've lived:
  • Portland, OR
  • Eugene, OR
  • West Palm Beach, FL
  • Tampa, FL
4 movies I could watch over and over:
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • The Virgin Suicides
  • Clue
  • GoodFellas
4 TV shows I watch (currently on air)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Best Week Ever
  • Laguna Beach
4 Places I've been on vacation:
  • Maui
  • San Francisco
  • Montana
  • the Poconos
4 websites I visit daily:
  • local county library
  • Google
  • lots-o-article databases
  • your blog
4 of my favorite foods:
  • wine
  • tamales
  • Idaho Spuds
  • anything my boyfriend, mom, or siblings cook/bake
4 places I'd rather be right now:
  • London
  • Pacific NW (Oregon all the way to B.C.)
  • Winter Games in Torino
  • D.C.
4 bloggers I am tagging:
  • Meghan
  • Kimberlina
  • Annie
  • ?

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

CLUE!!! you so rock, madge. i have clue on my video shelf. mayhaps i'll put it in RIGHT NOW!

"i.. hated.. her... SO... much... it.. it was like flames, flames, FLAMES... on the SIDE of my face..."