Thursday, November 17, 2005

higher education is in the house.

Congratulations on your life scheming, Kimberlina. You are about to embark on a career that promotes and honors intellectual freedoms; a career that vows to extinguish censorship and a career that could take you all over the world without ever leaving your seat (harhar). Is anything better than that?! Well, yes. You'll actually get a pair of these nifty gloves upon your graduation:

And maybe that T-shirt, if you're lucky.

I was trying to figure out how to cut and paste your face on his body, but alas, I'm way too new at Photoshop.

3 comments:

kimberlina said...

marry me, madge, marry me!

*laugh*

madge said...

ok. i have an idea. we can get matching MOMA rings.

kimberlina said...

you won't believe this (or maybe you will), but i still haven't gotten that ring! it's been on backorder for my size.

i've emailed them and they should have more coming this week.