Friday, February 12, 2010

library wedding reception

Usually, I dread a work party.  But yesterday morning, one was held in my honor:  my library had a wedding party for my new marriage.  I was thinking there'd be the usual Costco sheet cake, which, don't get me wrong: those are tasty.  However, they so outdid the usual.  A fellow librarian made me a three-tiered red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting (marscapone cheese, whipped cream and white chocolate shavings).  It was gorgeous.  It was tasty.  And here it is:






























































(Formatting any sort of picture post in Blogger using the Chrome browser sucks -- and why?  The two go together, no?  Sorry - no captions where they should be.  However:  we're saving the top tier to enjoy on 011111 and that's me at the bottom with the baker.)

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

you are so lucky to have such an awesome co-worker!