Friday, July 31, 2009

return of the madge

I'm not sure I understand my last post, but that's okay. I was feverish and my only sleep consisted of brief hallucinatory naps which were never quite long enough. But there's Palm Springs, isn't she pretty?

IMG_8932

I've been a horrible blogger this month so I'm vowing now to get back on track. Many things have happened lately - finally I have a chance to sit down and catch up, except I don't remember a lot of details.

Entertainment-wise, we're watching the second season of MadMen. Love, love, love that show.

I'm reading Miss American Pie: a diary of love, secrets and growing up in the 1970s (Sartor, 2006)

Now, is there more? I think so...but I'll have to write it up tomorrow.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

i love that photo! it's so serene and perfect! like a new photo from the 60s.

draper = yummy