Friday, March 06, 2009

answers: yes; yes; yes; florida

This is a no-fail test you can take at your leisure: March? Windows still open? Cold snaps still happening? Wait...where do I live?

Not much doing. I'm staring at laundry baskets - full of clean clothes, thankfully.

My resolution to read 24 books had nothing to do with quantity, really. I just looked over what I read in 2008 and noticed some very sad holes of time when I read absolutely nothing. I didn't want any sad holes in 2009. I'm reading an exceptional jewel of a book right now: Miles from Nowhere (Mun, 2009). Hopefully it is what I need to get out of my sadholetime.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

The answer to your quiz can also be "Texas." I have all the doors and windows open and had to turn the AC off just now because it noticed that my house was above 78 degrees and wanted to fix it for me.