Thursday, August 28, 2008

ubuntu, rusted root, & what am i doing with my life?

napkin, table, margarita

That there photo is 16 % margarita on-the-rocks, just one of many I enjoyed while the family was in town. Many reasons why I haven´t been blogging. Real life; it looks like this:
  • D. Sergei is sick. He´s on antibiotics for a bladder infection and I feel so bad for him. My little fighter jet.
  • I suck at computer terminology, but I am no longer using Windows as my operating system. Steve tricked me out with Ubuntu, a Linux kernel (???). Anyway, it is very similar to Windows, but I´m still getting used to it. Read: I don´t know much, but I know I love Steve. The Ubuntu start-up jingle reminds Steve of his *favorite* album his senior year of high school. I laughed so hard when I saw this video. The 90s were so dorky. Dude!
  • TS Fay, the other coming storms...urgh. I have a little anxiety about this weather.
  • Work. WTF! Librarianship should be boring, not stressful.
  • Reading! It is consuming me during the night times. Really, how I unwind.
  • Tomorrow, I plan to bang out that camera & snap away, away, away.

No comments: