Friday, August 22, 2008

like i said, almost never daily

When a vacation wraps I come back to my blog because, well, I don´t know. I´m really home I suppose, even though I didn´t leave home. I´ve been posting extremely light here, taking few photos, pausing from my great reading streak; all of this begs an ack! What seems to be working for me right now are the following things:
  • having found loads of things to photograph; specifically, scores found from my recent lucky streak at the local thrifts
  • Google Reader; old news but good news: I´ve carved an addicting niche for myself
  • the beach, especially when the sun is covered by clouds or the surf is being tossed around by tropical storms
  • having cats that squint and dogs that wag their tails when I say their names in funny voices
So, there´s plenty more to share but I´ll save that for another time, folks.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

sounds like heaven to me!!!