Thursday, July 03, 2008

third food posting, beware

It's nothing too boring: Junior Mints. Perfect combination of chocolate and mint. The mint isn't too bright hot, so the chocolate actually has a chance. And JMs are mighty good with popcorn at the same time, though I am not doing that right now.

Yesterday afternoon I made some yummy tofu - combine lemon, olive oil, oregano, soy sauce, garlic, then drizzle over tofu and bake for a half hour @ 400°. I ate almost the whole pan when it came out of the oven. Tofu taboo! The recipe came from Moosewood's Simple Suppers. I will probably make some more on Sunday...

We went thrift shopping today.
We had lunch out today, on Clematis.
Lots more rain, lightning.

1 comment:

Vonlipi said...

I LOVE Junior Mints!!!! We just started to get some in Canada. The chocolate/mint ratio is just perfect! I crave some right now...