Friday, March 17, 2006

Top of the morning.

It is Friday. So many of you are probably happy about that! And it is St. Patrick's Day, and many of you are probably happy about that, too. But I'm a little bit sad because this means that my spring vacation is over soon. I always get this way at the end of my vacations. I didn't do a whole lot this past week, except gain 28 lbs and watch TV and go shopping. Everything I did do was with Steve, and I think the worst part of my vacation ending is that I have to leave him here, and go on back to work and school in a few short days. Blah!


Moonlight over Palm Beach.














So. Fla. Beachy-keen. I used to live here-ish.

4 comments:

Tits McGee said...

Your moonlight picture made me swoon.

Spinning Girl said...

Oh, I was on vacation this week too! And it was nice just to BE, was it not?
I love spring.

FRITZ said...

Gah. I can't wait for September. I can't wait to get married in Florida.

And I HATE the way it feels when a vacation is coming to an end.

madge said...

Tits: Swoon away...

SG: Being is just nice.

Fritz: September. Is only...six months away!