Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I need, I need!

It all began with Kimberlina. At least for me.

This is the deal: go to Google, and run this search: "[your name] needs".

And then you will take five of those needs and turn them into a post.

Like this:

Madge needs that whole Anglo think to keep her in this new groove.

Madge needs to be more open to sharing her gnocchi. (The secret is out: I'm selfish.)

Madge needs you to know some things about her uterus, Donald Rumsfeld, and Ayn Rand. (Yes)

Madge needs a retirement home.

Madge needs to consider further: "If males like two breasts, then will they not like FOUR breasts TWICE as much??" (*considering*)

This is so fun!

10 comments:

kimberlina said...

hahahahaha! you've got some awesome needs! and don't worry, i totally don't share my gnocchi, either.

mmmm... gnocchi....

madge said...

*having a gnocchi moment*

carolina anne said...

hey maggie. i'm back to posting but i changed my url in case i ever told a certain someone about it. you can now suffer with me at mashedanne.blogspot.com
i googled it and actually found, "Anne needs someone who will love her, really love her."

Meghan said...

nice!!! i laugh

btw, yeah, Anya is my littlest sister. She's 15. I think that pretty much explains everything. Oh, and she's a freshman in high school.

---MB


jgnalilc- a chemical found in cheap nail polish removers

Bobby said...

right on.

save up for those extra breasts.

John said...

Your search - "HitmanJ needs" - did not match any documents.

I'm set.
Thanks

J

Monkey said...

You got some good ones! Mmm... gnocchi.

It's too soon to look into the retirement home, though. Reconsider.

Spinning Girl said...

I want to try this game!

madge said...

Bobby, or is it Boobby?, I'm still considering if four boobs are the twice the fun.

HitmanJ needs "HitmanJ needs."

Monkey: I don't know, this is Florida and everything. Maybe I'll retire now and go live with a stream of fleeting grandparents?!

Spinning, winning Girl: try it! try it!

Pirate said...

No Madge only two. One for me and one for you. Anything beyond that would be wrong. I mean what would you do with any extras? Wouldn't they get in the way? I can think of a million things to do with two but no way can I think of what to do beyond that. I'm convinced stay with two for god sake.

And what the heck is a gnocchi? Now for Ayn Rand. You have read her work?