Friday, September 11, 2015

August recap

 Can we talk about August for a second? I know, the month is already long gone. But there were some huge things that happened in August. Maybe I'll start with this: Treasure Island again.

On the last night of summer camp, we did a silly thing. We went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time as a foursome. That place is bonkers! But the kids loved it, and took comfort in each other on some of the moving rides. 


My Journey continues onward. I interviewed for a position which I later got. But before all that, I painted my nails gray. 


The first day of Kindergarten happened!


And so did the last bits of days where we could have vacationed whenever we wanted without missing school, but rarely did (oops!).


Lots of love. 


A fishing trip that turned up a pretty view instead of any fish:


They said goodbye to me at one library:


And hello to me at another:


No comments: