Wednesday, March 24, 2010

numbered list of bullshit, by a cranky madge

1) if I could somehow slurp ranch dressing through a straw, I would
2) I'm shaky from this morning's blood work, but the experience was gold star/AAA 4-diamond - yay
3) hating on the word "actually" when used to identify a point of fact
4) also hating on know-it-alls with small peckers
5) really really really hating on a lot of shit
6) obviously I'm not hating on ranch dressing
7) and I am still obsessively reading Anna Karenina, who just showed up at the ball in black velvet with a garland of pansies in her hair (pansies in the hair! I love me some Russia)
8) phew; feeling better now that you know how much I hate certain things and that I love others

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

also lovin' on cranky madge. sometimes you have to spew the grump forth, or it festers.