Friday, February 19, 2010

when you wait

I've been waiting for a ridiculously important phone call since 1:58 p.m., EST and figure it ain't happening (there, I put it in writing so now it will happen...when I'm on the toilet).

So I thought I'd come to the blog, say hello, and mention a couple of things related to other things I've recently blogged about.

  1. Never did find that yellow folder.  I won't lie:  I've shed many tears in the process of looking for it. Luckily (hah!) I can get a new birth certificate pretty quickly and then comes everything else.  But, I'm still waiting another week to make my move in case it turns up...
  2. The iPod = ANTIDOTE TO THE ANTI-VACCINE CONVERSATIONS, WOOHOO!  It really works.  I was listening to a podcast in the lunchroom a couple days ago, but not too loudly.  The dad with the autistic kids said something toward my direction (I don't know what; I kept looking down) and another coworker clearly said, "Madge is in another world."  That's right bitches!  I found my old-school over-the ear Walkman headphones and whatever, they rule; they work.  So things are good with that.
Ok, back to the wait...

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

AWESOME!!

SO happy for you. isn't it the best when you can kindly ignore people?