Friday, May 15, 2009

halfway point

Oh my gosh, this blogging daily has turned my little outpost on the webtubes really boring. In fact, see that Oh my gosh, twenty or so words back? I'm in trouble.

For some reason, I don't look at magazines much these days. Mind you, I still receive many each month in my mailbox, but I don't flip through them with the same enthusiasm I once did. Martha's LIVING is nothing of what it once was -- now there's fashion, gasp! Not that I don't dig on the Maine prepster style, but I'm just not that interested in outfit suggestions (period) - especially ones that involve so many layers. In some of these examples, you could strip eight layers to the final tank top and there would be remnants of seashells stuck to your skin, like you were once covered by an ocean during the mesozoic period.

Enough of that little rant.

We might possibly drive around Lake Okeechobee tomorrow for a photo-op adventure...if you can't trip-trip, the next best thing is local daytrip. I suggest you do them at high frequency.

No comments: