Saturday, September 20, 2008

whip it weekend

Oh, weekend. Why did you happen so fast?

First of all, I am not donating any more $ to my local public broadcasting station this year. I have been waiting since forever to watch Gwynnie in Spain with her cool friends (see this). And my local PBS? It is airing the program at 4 am. WTF. You suck WXEL, and I hope you hear me. No more pledges for you! Bitches.

On Friday we went to a Park(ing) display in my sweet little city. It is entirely by accident that I took a photo wherein a child was jumping in air...

park(ing) dancer

Here's a space designed by "extended" family:

lisa´s display

lisa´s bench

Delightful.

Now, skip to this morning and guess who was on my front porch? Oh, only this sweetie, watching the sunrise:

rrrrrbit

Skip to right now, and I am so tired!

No comments: