Saturday, May 10, 2008

more here-n-there

I'm absolutely dizzy from today's thrifting frenzy. I haven't been so good with keeping up my other little blog, Solid Cherry, let alone this one...soon I'm going to have to commit some time for items-bought picture taking. What do I do with my time? You see, you get sucked into a TV series on DVD and that becomes your life until the series prematurely ends and you're like whaaaa? No more Veronica Mars? It's an awful feeling. What WB/CW series do we turn to next? Steve is wondering about One Tree Hill; me, Gossip Girl, perhaps? I feel so out of the loop.

Argh! I had a very short weekend (just today) and I'm in denial that I have to go back to work tomorrow. Do I have to? Why? Why must people use the library on Sundays? WHY!

I'm over-the-moon about these. You can all expect love notes from me shortly.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

oh.


oh my. those are lovely!!

hello usps.com.