Monday, April 28, 2008

sore bum = no posts

Blog neglect! Report me to the authorities. Oh wait.

Bad news: speeding ticket. I've been pulled over FOUR times since last April.
  1. expired tag (in Steve's truck, grrr!); no ticket, no consequence
  2. red light running; ticket
  3. speeding; no ticket (82 mph in a 65)
  4. speeding; ticket (87.5 mph in a 70)
SHIT! I went 27 years with an impeccable record.

We saw an awful movie on Saturday night. It was 88 Minutes. In a swift maneuver, we took a strange staircase that led us through the theater and dropped us behind-the-scenes, so it turned out we did not pay to see this awful movie. And in all the innocent maneuvering, we walked past two policemen hired to thwart these types of things. This is probably why I get traffic tickets. Karma police / arrest this girl.

Also on Saturday, we took in Showtel. Fabulous!

And before 88 Minutes and Showtel, we freaked out at Mounts' Spring Plant Sale & Hibiscus Show. All day long, we were high on fresh-squeezed lemonade, plant shopping, butterflies and hibiscus so huge + exotic you could have easily worn them as hats. I love me some plant shows.

And before the plant show? Thrifting! Steve and I yielded some great fruits, but especially Steve. A 35 mm camera of which I cannot remember the name (something German) for $25.

I've started running again - okay, so I've only been twice but my entire body aches. My triceps are sore, even, from being held in a foreign position. Phew. I'm just happy to be starting. Again.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

showtel?! interesting! wish i could have gone.

and i'm confused by this random staircase and free movie. i suppose that's the good. that the shitty movie was free. it really sucks to pay for bad movies (like cold creek manor).