Sunday, March 23, 2008

list no. easter

While many folks are Eastering across the land, I'm blogging with Jane (my littlest bunny) to the left of me, coffee to the right HERE I AM! stuck in the middle with you. Happy Easter.

My 23rd list, if I were a pious blogger, would go something like this:

Easter likes + loves:
  • Cadbury mini eggs
  • plastic eggs
  • deviled eggs
  • dyed eggs + vinegar aroma
  • easter egg hunts
  • eggs
  • lilies
  • hyacinth
  • chicks
  • bunnies
  • The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes
  • asparagus
  • all those pastels
  • grass as decoration
  • champagne brunch
  • family

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I have been singing "Bunny-bunny- bunny BUUUUNNNNNYYYYY" to the tune of that money money money money song.

Spinning Girl said...

Wait, do you know how much I LOVE THAT BOOK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kimberlina said...

fuck fuck FUCK those cadbury mini eggs are total cocaine. i carried a bag w/ me all through my trip to NM and it was divine.