Friday, December 14, 2007

me & my teddy boo

I'm going to show you what a co-worker gave me for the holidays.
As you'll see, it is apparent she hates my guts.
<span class=
Note the dirty smudge on the Achilles tendon (calcaneal tendon):
<span class=
And, what's this? A butt hole (external anal sphincter)?
<span class=
At least it POOPS FUZZ.
<span class=
You shifty regifter bitches that regive miniature teddy bears (wtf).
Did you seriously take time out of your day to wrap this?
Oh yes, you did.
I say librarians are weirdos. You think I lie?

(Please know that I am not as ungrateful as you might think. We, the working collective, agreed to give a cash donation to a local charity in lieu of any gift exchange. So, this was like...above and beyond...and totally weird. And, she gave everyone else a candle. You must love me.)

9 comments:

.......... said...

hahahahhahaahahahahhhaha...

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. I'm adding this blog to the list on mine :)

Lauren said...

Sweet Fancy Moses! At least the new puppy has a toy.

Julie said...

I ditto lepetitdoodler!

Spinning Girl said...

Oh, man. Be glad, though ... at least it isn't a teddy bear dressed as a giraffe.

Teddy Bear Giraffe said...

eh? what's that you say???

Verdant Earl said...

Use the candle to burn the shit out of this monstrosity.

Put it out of it's misery.

Kat said...

I think you got regifted.

carolina anne said...

Ew. That's disgusting.