i've been here and i haven't since 2005
*sneaks into your house to steal your pyrex*
My mom has one or two of these bowls. I think one is olive and the other is orange. They're both large mixing/salad bowls. Who makes them? They're very pretty.
We have that dark green bowl on the far right. A coworker gave birth yesterday to a little girl named Miranda Jane. I thought of the kitkat.
I love them.
Love it. You are a great booking agent AND photographer.
Crap, I meant book agent. I ruined the joke, DAMMIT. :)
I never knew that pyrex could be so beautiful...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*sneaks into your house to steal your pyrex*
My mom has one or two of these bowls. I think one is olive and the other is orange. They're both large mixing/salad bowls. Who makes them? They're very pretty.
We have that dark green bowl on the far right.
A coworker gave birth yesterday to a little girl named Miranda Jane. I thought of the kitkat.
I love them.
Love it. You are a great booking agent AND photographer.
Crap, I meant book agent. I ruined the joke, DAMMIT. :)
I never knew that pyrex could be so beautiful...
Post a Comment