Thursday, May 17, 2007

good hectic

  • The schedule of my days has completely changed. I am embarrassed to admit that in my days as a drifter, I would stay up very, very late. 5:00 a.m. bedtimes were not uncommon. Now, since there is something of a job in my life, I am up early. The latest I have waken up in the last month? Probably 7:00 a.m. I secretly love this.
  • Steve and I...we have...well...we made an offer on a home! And our offer was accepted. We are pretty excited. We've quietly been house shopping for the last few months. I can't wait to share pictures...*if* things go as swimmingly as they have been - we should move into our little cottage (because that's what I'm calling it) next month! We spend the next month making the most out of Craigslist as we ever have - lots to sell, donate, purge. I imagine I might be making a list or two between now and then. Was it only six or seven months ago that Steve's truck + cameras were stolen, and then the house was robbed? Those were low times. These are high times.
  • I know. Let me tell you something you don't know, but: blogging will continue to be sporadic as things get hectic. Good hectic.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Mark Brown said...

Congrats on the House.

I really need to start selling shit on Craigslist. I have way too much crapola.

LittlePea said...

Hectic is good. Congrats of course!

Junniper, MPA said...

Oooh! Congrats!

It seems appropriate that you would live in a cottage. Can't wait to see it!

Tits McGee said...

Holy crap! Congratulations!!!

Verdant Earl said...

Staying up until 5AM is very underrated.

I do it on the weekends sometimes just for kicks.

Like last night. I knew the weather was gonna suck today, so sleeping late was a true option.

So I stayed up to watch the documentary "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" and then spent the rest of the night web-surfing.

Oh...and congrats on the offer!

Naynayfazz said...

Congratulations! I hope you get the house. I miss your blogs and Jane pics but I understand that things can get hectic. I will check back when I can and see what is going on in Madgeville. When you can, come over and visit... I've done gone got myself married and there are pictures on my blog. :)