Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blog crisis

I wish there was some way I could blog from work. Read blogs, even. Oh, but there is. I'm just too chicken to test the waters. Everyone around me reads blogs - coworkers, that is. I'm afraid of losing my anonymity, that someone could look over my shoulder and see for themselves what I used to spend so much time doing. Why? It's not like I say anything these folks couldn't know. But such is life, me living in fear and nonsense. My monitor just clicked off unexpectedly and my train of thought completely changed. I sneezed. I noticed the wind. The silly thing is, getting back to my previous few sentences, what I blog about is about 5% of how I actually spend my time. Why am I saying this now, this day - what is it, May 23, 2007? Like you didn't know. I bet you didn't know that when I was switching loads of laundry from washer to dryer this evening Steve snuck up on me and scared me so bad I screamed. Loud. This fear and nonsense! I had a Cuban sandwich for lunch. Aren't those the best? It's the bread, I think. And the pickles and mustard.

1 comment:

Verdant Earl said...

Cuban sandwiches are my favorite thing in the world!

There is this laundromat (seriously) in Key West that has a grill attached to it and they make the best Cuban sandwich in the world. The world, I tell you.

Sigh...I can't wait to go back.