Monday, March 19, 2007

weekend pictures

One of the cutest things about St. Patrick's Day was sharing a generously poured glass of wine with my mom, via satellite technology, in my backyard (she was in her's, in Portland). She asks about the pets daily. I say things like, "They're busy knitting afghans! They're memorizing Morse Code! They're playing hopscotch! They're flicking eye boogers at Ann Coulter!" Usually, though, this is what is going on - at least with Cole (I call it the "I would sure like to eat what you're eating; how about you give me a little bite?" face):
i.like.bread
Remember my fabulous birthday gift from my girl Tits McGee? I finally had a chance to test out the pocket kite, due to extremely lovely weekend weather conditions. TITS! I'm now a kite addict:
pocket.kite
I had my hair done on Saturday. No pictures! But the cut is fabulous. I feel like I could at least pass for 22. That is important to me.
I did a lot of thrift shopping (you can see my thrift shop catablog at my best kept secret):
mikasa.su.casa
So this wasn't 0ver the weekend, but I will have you know that I watched a new television series called October Road on Thursday night (pre-dict-able ABC!). I just want YOU to know that I spotted Stuart Minkus in the crowd. MINKUS! Precisely.

Additionally, but I have no pictures to share -
  • Steve read me excerpts from Chuck Palanhniuk's Diary.
  • I tuned in to the Amazing Race...down with Charla & Mirna I say!
  • I saw Jim Palmer at the movie theater.

6 comments:

.......... said...

all that knitting, hop-scotching, morse-coding, and eye-booger flinging really revs up a pups' appetite. give that dog a bone!!! cole's adorable...

LittlePea said...

Cole has such a nice, kissable face. How could anyone say no to those eyes? Labs are such beautiful dogs-but don't tell my Peanut I said that lest he get jealous...

Love the kite. And the cream pitchers and all the other stuff on your catablog too(especially the switch plate and the armoire is just breath taking)....I wish I lived down there so we could go thrifting together:o)

I thought about putting up pix of my new haircut last month but changed my mind....

Naynayfazz said...

Weird, my cats hop scotch too. But they wear feather boas and smoke clove cigarettes at the same time. :)

Naynayfazz said...

By the way, that doggie is ADORSKABLE!

Naynayfazz said...

By the way, that doggie is ADORSKABLE!

kimberlina said...

wow - those are gorgeous pitchers!! you have good thrifting luck.

and you can pass for 22!? nice!! but who will i complain with when i'm at borders and asks if the book i'm looking for is book for (high) school? [true story]