Tuesday, March 20, 2007

time for a quickie

  • My high school is in Wikipedia. And so is the neighborhood I grew up in! It's kind of charming.
  • By the by, my 10-year high school reunion will be this year. I received a postcard in the mail from some company out of Virginia that is managing the records for my former school district and wants to know my most current information. What?! That's so lame! Hire someone in Portland to do that, stupid school district!
  • When I woke up with the sunrise, I thought for a good ten minutes in that "resting-my-eyes phase" that it was Saturday. That Steve didn't have to go to work! I thought here was this beautiful birds-are-chirping Saturday morning that would stretch into a day of good times. Turns out it was Tuesday.
  • Tomorrow night is an opening reception for a student art show in which Steve has a part...can't wait!
  • Weather conditions are especially windy! Maybe I will get the pocket kite out tomorrow.

3 comments:

LittlePea said...

I feel like a loser because my high school isn't in Wikipedia....

Anonymous said...

I have been getting my days mixed up all week.

Tits McGee said...

I love that you referenced the pocket kite! Have you used it yet? Does it work?