i've been here and i haven't since 2005
I am about to die from the cute. BUMP! There I go, I'm dead. How could anyone not like cats? Seriously.......
She looks so thirsty...
...I know!She is a thirsty little thing! She has water bowls in two places...what can I say? She's a little hunter.
I have never known a cat that wouldn't just tip the damn thing over. Cats are always doing that. How considerate she it!
ow, ow, ow.I am holding my stomach with both hands! I cannot stop, will not ever stop, LOVING HERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for that heartbreakingly adorable kitty porn.How I heart Jane so!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am about to die from the cute. BUMP! There I go, I'm dead.
How could anyone not like cats? Seriously.......
She looks so thirsty...
...I know!
She is a thirsty little thing! She has water bowls in two places...what can I say? She's a little hunter.
I have never known a cat that wouldn't just tip the damn thing over. Cats are always doing that. How considerate she it!
ow, ow, ow.
I am holding my stomach with both hands!
I cannot stop, will not ever stop, LOVING HERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for that heartbreakingly adorable kitty porn.
How I heart Jane so!
!!!
Post a Comment