Saturday, March 17, 2007

it landed on a scanner, viii (♣ edition)

landed.on.a.scanner.st.pat
You can't pinch my blog today because its wearing green.

(Like my grandfather says, "I'm English. Why do I give a shit about St. Patrick's Day?" Awwww, senile grandpa...you're so cute! Here, let me pinch your old English bum!)

...And since we're on the subject...

Dear St. Patrick,
Can you do something about this:
snake
Thanks dude!
Love,
Madge

7 comments:

Naynayfazz said...

Eww, the creepy snake is still there. :(

Happy St. Patty's Day! I am not Irish but I like to say it anyway.

Spinning Girl said...

Go, Erin!

I think if you call Animal COntrol they can handle that big guy.

The Q said...

Maybe you should be talking to St. Francis about that serpent's relocation.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - I am a bit Irish, and I like to say it too!

.......... said...

wahahahaha... he's still there?! or is it a SHE? think you should name your snake after an irish man (or woman if it is a she)... i'm thinking "conan o'brien"... just a suggestion.

p.s. i enjoy "it landed on a scanner"... hehe

LittlePea said...

Look at all those Sharpies! OoH!

That snake is still around? scary!

Verdant Earl said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Or Month, the way I celebrate it ;)

Kat said...

Give her some guiness and she'll fall out.