i've been here and i haven't since 2005
I am just going to cry.Cry, cry, cry.I really cannot take how much I adore this little fur ball!!!!!
...but would you think so if she peed on your bed?Gosh I miss my Annie.stupid pee pee puss.
Ohmygod. I just died from the cute asphyxiation.Oh, that was a bad pun, Junniper.
(Kat - she has peed on the bed! But we're over that...).
too much cuteness! and she helped you tame your brows?! teehee...
What? I'm out for3 days and suddenly you're the man from CSI Miami?? I love the shades! Can you hit us with one his lines-pleeeze?She's beautiful!
Hey madge...you had a sex change! Sexsay!
eyebrow licking, eh? sounds delightful. wonder if I could find somebody around here who's into that.---MBps. Horatio = weird
My heart just burst out of my chest and hurled itself at Jane.Seriously, I can't take it anymore. I must bury my face in her fur.And why are you David Caruso, all of a sudden?
David Caruso rules!I love how he plays the same role no matter what show/movie he is in. "You wanna dance? 'Cuz I love to dance"You go, tough guy!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DAVID!er um MADGE!
nice avatar!
Hi, I found your blog over at Tits List. Your kitty is so freakin' cute! :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I am just going to cry.
Cry, cry, cry.
I really cannot take how much I adore this little fur ball!!!!!
...but would you think so if she peed on your bed?
Gosh I miss my Annie.
stupid pee pee puss.
Ohmygod. I just died from the cute asphyxiation.
Oh, that was a bad pun, Junniper.
(Kat - she has peed on the bed! But we're over that...).
too much cuteness! and she helped you tame your brows?! teehee...
What? I'm out for3 days and suddenly you're the man from CSI Miami?? I love the shades! Can you hit us with one his lines-pleeeze?
She's beautiful!
Hey madge...you had a sex change! Sexsay!
eyebrow licking, eh? sounds delightful. wonder if I could find somebody around here who's into that.
---MB
ps. Horatio = weird
My heart just burst out of my chest and hurled itself at Jane.
Seriously, I can't take it anymore. I must bury my face in her fur.
And why are you David Caruso, all of a sudden?
David Caruso rules!
I love how he plays the same role no matter what show/movie he is in.
"You wanna dance? 'Cuz I love to dance"
You go, tough guy!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DAVID!
er um MADGE!
nice avatar!
Hi, I found your blog over at Tits List. Your kitty is so freakin' cute! :)
Post a Comment