Fences, vines and wines. That pretty much sums up my weekend.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Can you guys come take pictures of things in Miami so I can appreciate it as much as you make me miss West Palm? I know sights like that fence and those vines are down here, I just can't see them for the stress.
I love your camera and it's controllers. Wish I stopped to ask the roses to say cheese more often. Wow, that was corny. But I'm really nervous today. Anyway, I love all your photos.
3 comments:
Can you guys come take pictures of things in Miami so I can appreciate it as much as you make me miss West Palm? I know sights like that fence and those vines are down here, I just can't see them for the stress.
I love your camera and it's controllers. Wish I stopped to ask the roses to say cheese more often. Wow, that was corny. But I'm really nervous today. Anyway, I love all your photos.
That is such a hot profile photo of you! Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like that weird, creepy guy from CSI?
Thanks Lauren.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go kick Clavo's ass.
Bye.
Post a Comment