Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ok, more cattiness

A few days ago, I mentioned how much I missed Portland. And then I remembered I hail from Tonya Harding country (btw, I totally saw her once at Clackamas Town Center when she was triple-axle famous). So I thought I would hunt her down...for my sake, and yours.

From the *official* Tonya Harding website:

Tonya would like to make enough money boxing then retire to live alone with her Persian cat, Smalls.

"It would be having enough money to go hunting and fishing and go to the big four-wheel-drive mud bogs," she says. "And every once in a while put on a really pretty dress and go to dinner at a place like Applebee's or something."

What? You want more? She has a special message for you.

Bye now.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

weird.... that photo goes up there with the modest child of the corn you had up in an earlier post.

btw- Brittany (or however she spells it) looks like a dog in that photo. seriously- completely poodle.

---MB

Spinning Girl said...

She is a skank.

nice fuckin' belt buckle on your granny jeans, ya big ho.

(I'm talking to T, not you. You, I love, and I know you don't have big ass camel toes like that lying skank)

madge said...

Meghan: I see the poodle. I really do! Can I get an OMG!?

SG: You have some lip, girl! Damn! You are so right though. She is so rodeo groupie.

kimberlina said...

a nice place like applebee's?? hell, go to bennigans and eat a monte crisco. just don't drop that grease on yer pretty pretty dress, now.

wow.

Meghan said...

yay! i'm your superhero! does that mean i get a cape?

---MB

Tits McGee said...

Tonya Harding is going to beat the shit out of you.

Then go out to Applebee's.